Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Killing Joke-Love Like Blood Live





Well I have been in a big Stranglers and Killing Joke listen of late. I forgot about this little ditty and thought I would post it as it seems that it is not out there very often. Kind of funny, Jaz says something at the beginning about being in America, but the info on this says Rockoplast and in Germany..hmmm
Ken

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q561b3djb5x48jl/Killing%20Joke%20-%20Love%20Like%20Blood%20%281985%29.rar

4 comments:

  1. Thumbs up Ken...nice post. Great release and greater band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree Neil! They are playing in SF next month...I have to go!
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh you jammy git. Let me know how they played. If they play naywhere near me I'm going as I haven't seen them for ten years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gonna try Neil. The price is ok-ish but we are skint. Undertones are coming too and I want to see them also. I will figure it out. Oh and Jello Biafra and the Guantanimo School of Med. is coming near my home also....oh and Eddie and The Hot Rods also...too much stuff to see
    Ken

    ReplyDelete