Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Onslaught-Shadow Of Death

More on the heavy side of things than what I usually post. Onlslaught started our in the early 1980's playing bills alongside The Varukers, Discharge, English Dogs, Broken Bones and others. I first became aware of them by reading MRR and if anyone had spiky hair like those bands I mentioned then I liked them. The first record I got was in 1985 entitled Power From Hell. Not as punkish as I would have liked but still pretty high on the whole doom and thrash area. Years later this little gem was released which contains their early demos from 1983-1984 and boy are these good. Like the bands I mentioned above you get the same great quality tunes. Enjoy! http://www.mediafire.com/?cj2sg2vpf52g8ln

No comments:

Post a Comment