Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Let Them Know-The Story of Youth Brigade and BYO


For those that don't know, I am a very BIG fan of the band CH3. Really I mean I love that band allot. Well this album has just been release and contains bands covering other bands that recorded on BYO or covering Youth Brigade songs. It is a pretty cool comp. with the likes of Leatherface, CH3, Cute Lepers, NOFX, Pennywise and such. The reason that I am bringing up this comp. is that I saw a CH3 video on Youtube and they did a video for the song Scratches and Needles that was originally done by the wonderful band The Nils who hail from Angry's neck of the woods in Canada. After seeing this video I have not been able to get enough of this version of the song. In my humble opinion I think the CH3 version is better. Just my thoughts! If this interests you readers, please go out and find this comp. or if you want to hear the song for free, go over to Youtube and check out Channel 3 covering Scratches and Needles. It is awesome!!!
Ken

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, I love CH3 and this cover sounds great, thanks for sharing the link

    ReplyDelete