Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Subhumans- Same Thoughts Different Days



I just found out that this is out. What you get is The Subhumans re-recording Incorrect Thoughts because the dick head over at CD Presents who is a greedy turd threatened to sue the band if they released the original. You see the album has sat around unavailable because CD Presents re-pressed the album and it was deleted. What are you to do if you are that band. Well they went ahead and re-recorded the album but included 4 songs from the old days that were not recorded. I Got To Move, Out Of Place, Escalator To Hell, and 21st Century are those songs....and let me tell ya, they are fantastic. Just buy this disc to get those four songs. Recommended!

1 comment:

  1. You know Ken, I bought this and was kinda disappointed, The music is great, but wimpy sounds kina wimpy to me....but totally agree the four old tracks are definatly worht buying it for alone.

    ReplyDelete