Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cockney Rejects- Nathans Pies and Eels

Just got his today. You can either get the box set that this comes in or you can get individual discs of each album spanning The Wild Ones to Lethal. This disc is the extras and demos recorded during this time. Being that I am such a huge fan of the album Wild Ones this was a no brainer for me. Yes I do like some hard rocking stuff ala Motorhead, Thin Lizzy, AC/DC, Rose Tattoo etc. This disc has some damn good tunes. Keep mind that not everyone is going to dig this, but I do. Probably for completest out there.

2 comments:

  1. Motorhead, Thin Lizzy, AC/DC..... I'm surprised. I love all three especially the first two. Rose Tattoo tho....really?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded this from eMusic, but will probably end up ordering the import box set from amazon uk.

    ReplyDelete