Search This Blog

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mattless Boys




Who are the Mattless Boys you ask??????????? Think about it for a second........It is The Boys without Matt Dangerfield. Though you get a fanastic replacement with Vom from Die Toten Hosen! So essentially it is The Boys. Maybe Matt owns The Boys name or something??? Well to be honest here, I am a huge fan of The Boys and all of the poppy punkish sounds! Mainy from It's A Shit Thing put me in the right direction with them. I checked around and found out that they have a full length available. I bought mine on iTunes. Since it was purchased on iTunes and it is a new release, I will not post a freebie for this. Trust me, this will make my top 10 of 2010 very easily! It is available at Amazon and here is the link to Drumming Monkey Records who put this out. I think Vom might have something to do with this too.
Ken

http://www.drummingmonkey.de/

No comments:

Post a Comment