Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Blondie-We Three Kings

Taking the cue from the awesome blog It's A Shit Thing, I went over and downloaded this FREE single over at Blondie's band page at http://www.blondie.net/index.php

This is upbeat, rockin and man does Debbie sound better than ever. I am a massive Blondie fan. I have been for 30 years in fact. Go download this right now, you will not be disapointed. It is up for a short time, so get it while you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just have to add that Clem Burke is one of my alltime fave drummers too. Also if you want to go over to It's A Shit Thing, they have put up the video for it. Pretty cool. Oh and Debbie, for a lady her age, STILL looks awesome!!! http://itsaxxxxthing.blogspot.com/
Ken

Also, as I was telling our friends over at It's A Shit Thing, if Blondie records anything like this on their new album that they are working on, then I will be just stoked! This has the energy of Blondie of old!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the very kind words Kenny, and of course the back slapping goes right back to you and Angry.
    It was your blog that served as the catalyst for me to do one to. So you guys have to take some credit.
    Do you know I've never seen Blondie. Missed them loads back in the day and over the last few years I have shied away from the ticket prices. I would maybe spring for what they want if it was during a barren gig time, but so far it hasn't been. I really should make the effort before it's too late though.
    Have a good one at the Forgotten tonight.

    ReplyDelete