Search This Blog

Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Couple Of Releases That Should Make You Pay Attention



I got both of these over the last week and I have to say that they are both damn fine rockin albums. The Vibrators one reminds me at times of stuff off of their first two classic albums mixed in with alot of my favorite mid to late '80's stuff. Dunno if Nigel Bennettt is playing on this or not. He has was in the band in the mid to late 80's. If you don't know who Nigel is, he played in the Mighty Members...speaking of them, they have been gigging again. I have heard from some very trusted sources that they have not been too hot. No Nicky Tesco! Don't take my word for it, judge for yourself.
The other release is the new Vice Squad release. This is just plain friggen hot. Love this album alot. The first day that I got it, I played it 4 times in a row. It just blew my mind away. I still have been playing it a few times a day. I think this is there best since Stand Strong Stand Proud. Just love this album....in fact I really dig both alot. Go out and buy these, they are sooo worth it!!!
Ken

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    You are absolutely right. I've the records 4 weeks ago.
    Did you like the Rudi stuff, I posted?

    Keep on blogging like this.
    Rosenkohl1977 born in 1963

    ReplyDelete