Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dag Nasty-Can I Say


What CAN I SAY....one of the most distinctive, original hardcore albums ever made. The moment I heard this it was like getting a punch in the face. Straight, direct and in your face melodicism by Dave Smalley, searing guitar lines by Brian Baker...just pure perfection. 30 minutes and then you are done. As much as I love Government Issue's albums Crash and You, this blows both of those away. This is one of my alltime favorite albums. I know this has been posted on other sites, but I wanted to pay my respect to one of the greatest albums ever made.
Ken

http://www.mediafire.com/?wkphvl5d39a8lq7

1 comment:

  1. Great album, Brian's guitar was amazing. When this was released some of my friends had started to move on, but for a short period this dragged everyone's attention back to HC....and rightly so.

    ReplyDelete