Search This Blog

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Really Red-Modern Needs 7"


Really Red were really good. Actually fuckin damn good. Really Red hailed from Texas and man, I have to admit, there must be something in the water, because if you look at the bands that came from Texas like, MDC, Big Boys, Hates, Dicks, Offenders, Rhythm Pigs, as well as DRI and Verbal Abuse (who located to SF and found fame and fortune) then you know what I am talking about. This is the first release by Really Red. This band was amazing...bar none. I will be posting more of their stuff when I am up and running again.
Ken

3 comments:

  1. morning kenny.hope youve sorted your hardrive problems.do you have anything by an old english band called the stupids?i use to have a few cds and vinyl but ive lost them all!cheers mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have most of the Stupids stuff. As soon as I get my new hardrive I will post some
    Ken

    ReplyDelete