Search This Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crime Hot Wire My Heart 7"

ok here we are with the "other" first SF punk band, Crime. This is their first single of the three that they did. Crime dressed up in SF police uniforms, had sirens on stage, and had one of the coolest looks around. They all had pompadoors and just looked plain wierd. Love them. This is for those that are into The Electric Eels, Dead Boys, Pagans and NY Dolls. Rough, raw rocknrol the way that it is supposed to be played. They have reformed and broken up many times over the years and to be honest, I have never seen them. One of the members went onto Crucifix if you believe that one! Anyways it gives me great pleasure to post this. If anyone wants me to post their other two singles and/or San Francisco's Doomed, let me know.
Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment