Search This Blog

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome Angry

Hi all, I just wanted to introduce and welcome my pal Angry to the site. Angry hails from a town near Toronto, Canada. He probably knows more about music than I do, and has a larger collection for sure! Anyways, Angry will be checking in from time to time posting some of his personals faves here. I just wanted to extend a warm welcome out to the man!
Ken


OK HERE IS A REQUEST. I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE REZILLOS SINGLE I CAN'T STAND MY BABY B/W I WANNA BE YOUR MAN.......DOES ANYONE HAVE THIS AND WOULD THEY BE SO KIND TO HELP ME OUT??????????
Ken

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the welcome Kenny. Hopefully I can dig out some obscure gems that people will enjoy.

    Cheers
    Angry

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you go Ken

    http://www.mediafire.com/?jtmjwwljujt

    ReplyDelete
  3. just saw this Longy. Cheers! My Rezillos quest is now complete! I will Dl this tonight when I get home from work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete