Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Today Is The First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life part ll

Well here we have it. A new President in my country. Will it be meet the new boss same as the old boss. What this new President brings is hope. Hope for peace, hope for a new beginning, hope for life to get better. Let there be hope for all those that have lost their jobs, let there be hope for those that are losing their homes or are on the bubble of losing their homes. Let there be hope that our economy rebounds, and what I mean by that is not being greedy selfish bastards. I know Capitalism breeds this, but there is nothing wrong with having a kinder, gentler way of going about business. I could go on about my financial problems, but I'd rather dwell on the positive. Today is a wonderful day. Congratulations Barrack and good luck, for you have one of the most difficult jobs in one of the most difficult times in the history of The USA, and I do not envy that. Bye Bye Georgey Girl....piece of crap.
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment